- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) lime juice
- 3 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) sirloin steaks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Mix together the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cayenne pepper, coriander, and rosemary in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 2Place the steaks in a non-reactive container with lid and pour the marinade over the meat. Turn to coat all sides of the steaks. Cover with a lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Arrange the steaks into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 8-10 minutes on each side or to your desired doneness.
- 5Place in a serving dish.
- 6Serve and enjoy.