- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) freshly ground beef
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) flour
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion, chopped
- 2 seeded jalapenos, chopped
- 2 (3 g) cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Take a large bowl and mix together beef, egg, flour, onion, Worcestershire sauce, jalapenos, and chili powder. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste and shape this mix into 8 patties.
- 3Cook the patties in a single layer until they are just cooked to retain juiciness. Cook in batches, do not overcrowd.
- 4Serve and enjoy.