- 1 fresh pineapple (about 2.2 lbs or 1 kg)
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) melted butter
- 2 tablespoons (1.4 fl oz or 40 ml) honey
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cinnamon
- cooking oil spray
- 1Peel the pineapple, remove the core, and cut to make round slices.
- 2Mix together butter, honey, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Brush each pineapple slice with this butter-cinnamon mixture. Place in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C). Add the baking dish with pineapple and cook for 15 minutes.
- 4Serve warm or cold.