- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) red hot chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cumin
- 1 lb. (450 g) flank steak
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Get a resealable bag and put the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, chili, garlicm onion powder, and cumin. Season with some salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Next, add the flank steak and massage making sure to coat all sides with marinade. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- 3Set your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Remove the flank steak from the resealable bag and discard marinade.
- 5Cook the flank steak in the Air Fryer for 15 to 20 minutes or to desired doneness, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 6Transfer into a serving dish.
- 7Serve and enjoy.