- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter, softened
- 4 (1 oz or 30 g) slices day-old bread
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz 30 g) light mayonnaise
- 4 ounces (120 g) grated cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Spread some butter on one side of each bread, and mayonnaise on the other.
- 3Place one slice of bread in your Air Fryer basket, butter-side down.
- 4Divide the grated cheese evenly on top of the buttered slices. Cook in the Air Fryer for 10 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese filling is melted. Turn the sandwiches halfway through cooking time and press them lightly.
- 5Transfer into serving plates and enjoy.