- 2.2 lbs. (1kg) fresh shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon (5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) smoked paprika
- wooden skewers
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the shrimps, melted butter, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika. Toss to combine well.
- 2Thread shrimps onto wooden skewers.
- 3Arrange skewers in your air fryer basket.
- 4Set the air fryer to 400 F (200 C). Cook for about 8 minutes.
- 5Serve immediately.