- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1/3 cup (3 oz or 85 ml) low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cinnamon, ground
- 6 (1 oz or 30 g) slices bread
- 2 cups (11 oz or 300 g) fresh mixed berries
- maple syrup, to serve
- 1Whisk together the eggs, milk, unsalted butter, vanilla, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- 2Line your air fryer basket with baking paper.
- 3Dip each piece of bread into the milk mixture, making sure that it is coated well. Place in the basket in a single layer with spaces in between. Cook in batches if needed.
- 4Preheat your air fryer to 370 F (185 C).
- 5Place the basket inside the air fryer. Set timer to 5 minutes; flip the toasts and cook for another 3 minutes.
- 6Transfer to a serving dish. Top with fresh berries. Drizzle with maple syrup.
- 7Serve and enjoy.