- 6 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1 (4 oz or 120 g) red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 oz or 170 g) cup green peas
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) grated carrots
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) finely grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C). Lightly grease 12 muffin tins with oil spray.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, bell pepper, peas, carrots, parmesan, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Spoon and divide mixture among 12 muffin tins, about 3/4 full.
- 4Place 4 to 6 muffin tins in the Air Fryer cooking basket (depends on the capacity of your machine). Cook for about 10 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Repeat for remaining egg muffins. Cool slightly before removing from the tins.
- 5Serve and enjoy.