- 1 pound (450 g) chicken fillet, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (1 oz. or 30 g) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole egg
- 1 cup (3.5 oz. or 100 g) breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) dried rosemary
- cooking oil spray
- 1In a medium bowl, add the chicken and ranch dressing mix. Toss to coat evenly. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- 2Place flour in a shallow bowl. Then, mix breadcrumbs and rosemary in another shallow bowl.
- 3Beat the egg in a small bowl.
- 4Preheat your air fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 5Coat chicken pieces with flour. Dip in egg and then roll on breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- 6Arrange the chicken nuggets in the air fryer. Spray with oil. Cook in batches if needed, do not overcrowd.
- 7Cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Turn chicken pieces and cook for another 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 8Serve immediately.