- 1 pound (450 g) large yellow onion, cut into rings
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, beaten
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) black ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) kosher salt
- olive oil spray
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and ground pepper.
- 2Coat each onion ring with egg and then flour mixture.
- 3Preheat Air Fryer to 390 F (195 C).
- 4Place coated onion rings in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Spray with oil. Cook for about 15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Do not overcrowd, cook in batches if needed.
- 5Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.