- 8 cooked crab claws
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup (1.4 oz or 40 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) Dim Sum shrimp paste
- cooking oil spray
- chili-garlic sauce, to serve
- 1Blot excess moisture from the crab claws with paper towel so that the paste will stick to them. Set aside.
- 2Put the flour and panko on two shallow bowls. 3. In a small bowl, add the egg. Then, put the paste in another small bowl.
- 3Coat each crab claw generously with shrimp paste. Molding the paste around the claw to resemble a log.
- 4Roll the shrimp paste-coated claws in flour. Next, dip into the egg wash. Then, roll in breadcrumbs.Repeat procedure with remaining crab claws.
- 5Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 6Arrange the coated claws in your air fryer basket. Spray lightly with oil. Do no overcrowd.
- 7Cook in the air fryer for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Serve chili-garlic sauce
- 9 Enjoy.