- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) skinless chicken tenders
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (3.5 oz or 100 g) breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs, beaten
- olive oil spray
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces
- 3Combine the flour and all the seasonings in a medium bowl.
- 4Dip the chicken pieces one at a time into the beaten eggs before turning into the flour mixture to coat and then shake off excess flour. Dip again into the beaten eggs and roll in breadcrumbs.
- 5Arrange the breaded chicken tenders in your Air Fryer basket in single layer. Spray with oil.
- 6Cook in the Air Fryer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning half-way through cooking. Cook in batches if needed.
- 7Transfer to a serving platter.
- 8Serve with your choice of dip and enjoy.