- 1 pound (450 g) cod fillet, flaked
- 1 (3 g) clove garlic, minced
- 1 (1.4 oz or 40 g) shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 medium (2 oz or 60 g) carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil spray
- 1Preheat your Hot Air Fryer to 390 F (195 C).
- 2Mix together the cod the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Form into small balls. Spray lightly with oil.
- 4Place the cod fritters in the Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Serve and enjoy.