- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) chicken breast fillet, diced
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, minced
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion, chopped
- 2 (4 oz or 125 g) tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) red bell pepper, diced
- 4 oz. (125 g) green beans, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh mixed herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry garlic and onion until fragrant.
- 2Add the chicken and cook for 7-8 minutes or until browned.
- 3Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, green beans, tomato puree, and herbs. Cover and cook further 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Transfer to a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer. Preheat Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 5Cook for 15-20 minutes. Cool slightly.
- 6Serve and enjoy.