- 3 (7 oz or 200 g) baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups (13.4 fl oz or 375 ml) water
- 1 pound (450 g) cooked chicken breast fillet, diced
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 envelope (1 oz or 30 g) onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) breadcrumbs
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a 3-quart microwave safe dish, combine potatoes and water. Cover and microwave on high for about 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 2Meanwhile, place the chicken in a lightly greased baking dish that can fit inside your air fryer.
- 3Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add the sour cream, Cheddar, butter, Parmesan, soup mix, and garlic powder. Season with pepper to taste. Mash the potatoes and mix well until smooth. Spoon mixture over chicken in the baking dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- 4Bake in the air fryer that is preheated to 380 F (190 C) for about 20 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool slightly.
- 5Serve and enjoy.