- 2 cups (8 oz or 250 g) cooked pasta
- 2 cups (8 oz or 250 g) cooked broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) butter
- 1/4 cup (15 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (12 fl oz or 375 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (0.5 oz or 15 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) dried basil
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1In a medium saucepan, melt your butter. Stir in all-purpose flour and milk; whisk until the mixture boils and become thickened.
- 2Add grated Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, nutmeg, basil, and grated Cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Then, add the cooked broccoli florets and pasta into the cheese sauce. Mix until combined well. Pour into a baking dish that can fit in the Air Fryer basket. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 4Cook uncovered in the Air Fryer at 360 F (180 C) for 15 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.