- 6 (7 oz or 200 g) baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 4 tablespoons (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your Hot Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Scrub potatoes well and peel. Cut potatoes in half then slice into 1/4-inch sticks. Set aside.
- 3In a bowl, mix together olive oil, Cajun seasoning, paprika, and garlic powder. Toss in fries, and coat well with olive oil mixture..
- 4Arrange coated potato slices in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook in batches if needed, for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Shake the Air Fryer basket halfway through cooking to cook evenly.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Serve with your favorite dipping sauce on the side.