- 2 cups (8 oz or 240 g) steamed broccoli, mashed
- 1 pound (450 g) boiled potatoes, mashed
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 1/4 cup (15 g) cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried thyme
- 1/2 cup (3 oz or 85 g) cooked quinoa
- olive oil spray
- salt and black pepper
- 1Combine the broccoli, potatoes, egg, cilantro, garlic powder, thyme, and quinoa. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Form the vegetable mixture into small balls, about 2-3 tablespoons then flatten them to make patties. Place the patties in the Air Fryer basket in a single layer. Do not stack, just cook in batches if needed.
- 3Cook in the Air Fryer that is set to 400 F (200 C) for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Transfer into a serving dish and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.