- 2 cups (8 oz or 240 g) broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 cup (8 oz or 250 g) mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup (1.4 oz or 40 g) onion, chopped
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) ground black pepper
- olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) dill weed, chopped
- 1In a large bowl, add the broccoli, potatoes, onion, egg, parmesan cheese, and yogurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- 2Take 1/4 cup of vegetable mixture and form into patties. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 3Preheat Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 4Place the fritters inside Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook in batches for 20-25 minutes.
- 5Transfer into a serving dish. Sprinkle with dill.
- 6Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.