- 1 pre-made pie dough, about (16 oz or 450 g)
- 3 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) chopped broccoli florets
- 4 (10 g) cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons (0.5 oz or 15 g) grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Dust your work surface with some flour and lay the pie dough on top. Flatten using a rolling pin. Then, place an 8-inch plate face down on top and cut around its edges to make an 8-inch pie shell.
- 2Transfer the formed pie shell into the basket of the Air Fryer, top with parchment paper and add pie weights or beans to weigh the paper down. Place the Air fryer basket in the drawer and close.
- 3Set the temperature to 400 F (200 C) and the timer for 10 minutes. When finished cooking, remove the parchment paper and pie weights. Allow the crust to cool in the basket.
- 4Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli and cherry tomatoes; cook, stirring often for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat. Let cool slightly and then place on top of the prepared pie crust.
- 5Whisk together eggs, yogurt, parsley, and parmesan in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour this mixture over vegetables.
- 6Return the basket in the Air Fryer and close the drawer. Cook to 300 F (150 C) and set timer to 30 minutes.
- 7Let the quiche to cool for 10 minutes in the Air Fryer basket. Remove carefully from the basket cut into wedges and serve.