- 1 (5 oz or 150 g) ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 stick (2 oz or 60 g) salted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons (1.8 oz or 45 g) granulated sugar
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 ml) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (3.2 oz or 90 g) all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) baking powder
- 1Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until pale in color.
- 2Add the egg and vanilla extract; continue beating until thickened.
- 3Pre-heat your air fryer for at least 5 minutes at 360 F (180 C).
- 4Add the flour and baking powder into the creamed butter mmixture. Use a spatula to fold in until all the flour has been combined well.
- 5Add the mashed banana.
- 6Spoon mixture into muffin cups, about 3/4 full.
- 7Bake in the preheated air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 8Serve and enjoy.