- 1/3 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons (1.6 oz or 45 g) butter, softened
- 1 (5 oz or 150 g) banana, mashed
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 2 tablespoons (1.4 oz or 40 ml) honey
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) self-rising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) salt
- 1 cup (3.5 oz or 100 g) walnuts, coarsely chopped
- cooking oil spray
- 1Preheat an air fryer to 360 F (180 C). Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat the sugar and butter together together in a bowl until creamy.
- 3Mix together banana, egg, and honey in a separate bowl.
- 4Fold in banana mixture into butter mixture until incorprated well.
- 5Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt into the banana-butter mixture. Mix batter until blended and smooth. Fold in half of the walnuts. Transfer to the prepared loaf pan; level the top using the back of a spatula or spoon. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
- 6Place the loaf pan in the air fryer basket.
- 7Set the timer for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool.
- 8Serve and enjoy.