- 1 lb. (450 g) fresh sea scallops
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2Mix together butter, basil, parsley, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- 3Brush each scallop with butter mixture and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 4Arrange some in the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer. Cook for 10-15 minutes. Repeat procedure for remaining scallops.
- 5Serve and enjoy.