- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) potatoes, pierced several times with a fork
- 2 ounces (2 oz or 60 g) unsalted butter, softened
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces (120 g) grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) chopped chives
- olive oil spray
- 1Set your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Put your potatoes in the Air Fryer basket and spray with oil.
- 3Air fry the potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Then, transfer to a container and let cool.
- 4Cut the potatoes lengthwise to create a gap in the middle; do not go all the way down. Scoop some of the potato flesh into a bowl. Make sure you leave at least ¼-inch shell to put the filling in.
- 5Add the butter, salt, and ½ teaspoon of pepper into the bowl with potato flesh and mash them all together using a potato masher.
- 6Stir in the sour cream and only half of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Spray some oil onto the potato shells and then add the filling, dividing equally among them.
- 8Put the potatoes again in the Air Fryer basket and cook for another 10 minutes.
- 9Take the basket out and then sprinkle potatoes with some more cheese; cook further 5 minutes, to allow the cheese to melt.
- 10 Before serving sprinkle potatoes with some chopped chives.
- 11 Enjoy.