- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup (8 oz or 250 g) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon (10 g) wholegrain mustard
- 3 (3 g) clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh thyme, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine sour cream, Dijon, whole grain mustard, garlic, and thyme in a small bowl. Mix well. Pour mixture in a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket.
- 2Add the drumsticks and turn to coat all sides. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 4Cook the chicken 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning halfway through cooking time. Garnish with thyme sprig if desired.
- 5Serve and enjoy.