- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) tilapia fillet
- cooking oil spray
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs together with lemon pepper and salt. Set aside.
- 3Combine the chopped almonds, flour, garlic powder, and onion powder in another shallow dish until combined well.
- 4Dip each fish fillet in egg mixture. Then, roll in almond mixture to coat all sides.
- 5Arrange the breaded fish fillets in the Air Fryer basket and spray with oil. Do not overcrowd, cook in batches if needed.
- 6Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning once halfway through cooking.
- 7Transfer into a serving dish, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.