- 2 (8 oz. or 250 g) zucchini
- 3 tablespoons (15 g) breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons (15 g) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) vegetable oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Slice each zucchini in half lengthways. Arrange them in the air fryer basket.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, dill, and oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Top each zucchini with the breadcrumb mixture.
- 5Cook in the air fryer for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Serve and enjoy.