- 1 pound (450 g) beef sausage links
- 1/2 cup (80 g) shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup (80 g) carrots, minced
- 1/2 cup (75 g) water chestnuts, minced
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) ground ginger
- 16 spring roll wrappers
- cooking oil spray
- 1Remove sausage from casing. Cook in a non-stick pan over medium flame until slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add green shallots, carrots, water chestnuts, and garlic. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- 3Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring for another 3 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to cool.
- 4Lay a spring roll wrapper at an angle. Scoop about 1/4 cup sausage mixture in the center of the wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling and tuck in the sides to form a roll. Use your finger to lightly moisten edges with water. Repeat with remaining wrappers and sausage mixture. Spray the rolls with oil.
- 5Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 6Arrange the spring rolls in the air fryer basket, in a single layer, cook in batches if needed.
- 7Air fry for 5 minutes; turn and cook for another 5 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- 8Serve in a platter with your favorite dip.