- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) zucchini
- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) eggplant
- 2 medium (7 oz or 250 g) yellow peppers
- 3 medium (12 oz or 375 g) tomatoes
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) herbs de Provence
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1Preheat your Air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Roughly cut the tomatoes, peppers, onions, zucchini and eggplant into small chunks, about 2-inch pieces. Mince the garlic.
- 3Place the vegetables into a bowl and mix with the garlic and herbs de Provence. Add a bit of salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Toss to coat.
- 5Place the ingredients into an oven proof dish that can fit into the Air Fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes. Stir once during cooking.
- 6Leave to cool in the Air Fryer for 3 to 5 minutes once cooked.