- 2 cups (17 oz or 500 g) mashed potatoes
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (1.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) butter
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) parmesan cheese
- 1Mix together the mashed potatoes, egg, flour, kosher salt, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and butter in a mixing bowl until blended well.
- 2Scoop mixture to make small mounds of the potato mixture and flatten to make 1/2-inch thick patties.
- 3Place the potato cakes in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Set your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C) and then cook for 25 minutes or until they browned.
- 4Serve with your choice of dip. Enjoy.