- 1/2 cup (125 g) Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (40 ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) hot sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds (675 g) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup (30 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (35 g) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) sweet paprika
- cooking oil spray
- 1Mix together yogurt, honey, and hot sauce in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken thighs and allow to marinate for 2 hours.
- 2In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- 3Remove thighs from yogurt mixture and drain.
- 4Coat each chicken in flour mixture. Shake off any excess.
- 5Preheat your air fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 6Arrange chicken thighs in the air fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes. Turn and cook for another 10 minutes or cooked through.
- 7Serve and enjoy.