- 1/4 cup (60 g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (60 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1/4 cup (55 g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cinnamon
- 1In a saucepan over low flame, melt butter. Pour in milk and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- 2Stir in flour all at once. Keep stirring until well blended and it forms a dough.
- 3Turn off the heat and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Add the eggs and mix until you get a choux pastry.
- 4In a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip, spoon the choux pastry. Pipe directly into the air fryer basket and form strips.
- 5Cook churros in your air fryer that is set to 350 F (175 C) for 5 to 6 minutes.
- 6While cooking, mix together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 7Once cooked, transfer air-fried churros to a serving plate and sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture.