- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) fresh medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2/3 cup (165 g) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (85 g) sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) hot sauce
- 1 cup (100 g) panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (30 g) all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your air fryer for 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sweet-chili sauce, and hot sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture for dipping sauce.
- 3Place flour on a shallow bowl and the breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
- 4Dredge each shrimp with flour, then dip in mayonnaise mixture, and finally roll in breadcrumbs. Arrange the breaded shrimp in the air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd.
- 5Air fry for about 12 minutes, or until golden. Repeat with remaining shrimps.
- 6Serve in in a platter with reserved dipping sauce on the side.