- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) catsup
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (0.5 fl oz or 15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (0.5 fl oz or 15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried sage
- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) ground lean beef
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2In a small bowl, mix together all the seasoning ingredients.
- 3Place beef in a large bowl, then add the seasoning mixture. Mix until blended well.
- 4Divide the beef mixture to make 8 patties. With your thumb indent in the centre of each patty to prevent from bunching up in the middle.
- 5Arrange the patties in the air fryer basket to make a single layer. Spray with oil.
- 6Cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes or to your desired doneness.
- 7Serve hot on a bun with dressing and sides of your choice.