- 1/2 pound (225 g) fresh apricots, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup (55 g) sugar
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (5.8 fl oz or 165 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 box (8 oz or 250 g) super moist white cake mix
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) butter, melted
- For the topping:
- whipped cream
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C)
- 2Toss the chopped apricots with sugar to coat.
- 3In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and cinnamon. Fold in the coated apricots.
- 4Pour the apricot mixture into a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Sprinkle with cake mix. Then, drizzle with melted butter on top.
- 5Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Let cool.
- 6Serve with some whipped cream on top.