- 1 block (16 oz. or 450 g) extra firm tofu, pressed
- 1/4 cup (25 g) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (0.5 fl oz or 15 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sesame oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- chopped green onions, to serve
- 1Cut the tofu into thin slices.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Brush this mixture into the tofu slices. Season with pepper to taste.
- 3Sprinkle cornstarch over tofu. Put into Air Fryer basket. Do not overcrowd. Cook in batches if needed.
- 4Set Air Fryer temperature to 380 F (190 C). Cook for 12-15 minutes. Turn tofu slices halfway through to even out cooking.
- 5Remove from the basket and transfer to a serving platter.
- 6Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onion.
- 7Serve and enjoy!