- 1 1/2 lb. (675 g) sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, butter, garlic, paprika, ground coriander, salt, and pepper.
- 3Place the sweet potatoes and onion in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Drizzle with oil mixture. Toss to coat well.
- 4Cook in the Air Fryer for 25 to 30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- 5Serve and enjoy.