- 1 lb. (450 g) ground chicken
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) cream cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon (5 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) freshly ground black pepper
- cooking oil spray
- fresh parsley
- 1Combine the ground chicken, beaten eggs, bread crumbs, cream cheese, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- 2Take about 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture and form into small meatballs. Arrange them on the Air Fryer basket. Spray with oil. Preheat Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 3Cook for about 15-20 minutes or golden brown.
- 4Transfer into a serving dish. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- 5Serve immediately and enjoy.