- 1 1/2 pounds (675 g) pumpkin, peeled
- 3 tablespoons (1.6 fl oz or 45 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) black pepper
- 1Preheat your Hot Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Slice pumpkin into 1/4-inch thick cuts and use round 2-inch diameter cookie-cutter to produce round pumpkin chips.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, whisk the olive oil, ground coriander, sea salt, and pepper until blended well.
- 4Add the sliced pumpkin into the mixture and toss, making sure every chip is coated well.
- 5Place the coated pumpkin slices in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook in batches if needed for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- 6Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.