- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 5 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) rosemary, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Boil some water in a large saucepan or pot. Put the potatoes in it and let it boil for a little bit, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- 2Mix together the oil, garlic, rosemary, and seasonings in a bowl. Add the potatoes. Toss to coat.
- 3Cover the bowl with the potatoes and let stand for about 2 hours to absorb flavors.
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 450 F (225 C).
- 5Put the potatoes in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer and cook for 20 minutes. Take them out, shake the basket to cook evenly and Air Fry for another 10 minutes. It should be golden brown all over. Add more seasoning as needed.
- 6Serve and enjoy.