- 3 tablespoons (1.6 oz or 45 g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (1 oz or 30 g) scallions, chopped
- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) new potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 cups (11 oz or 300 g) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup (15 g) parmesan cheese, grated
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Melt butter in a hot pan or skillet and then add the potatoes and cherry tomatoes cook for 10 minutes over medium-high flame. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Coat evenly with the butter mixture. Transfer in a baking pan or casserole that can fit into the Air Fryer basket.
- 2Cook for about 30 minutes in the Air Fryer at 400 F (200 C). Toss them occasionally or shake the basket to cook evenly. Cool slightly. Add the feta cheese and scallions.
- 3Serve and enjoy.