- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) chili powder
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your Hot Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Scrub potatoes well and peel. Cut potatoes in half then slice into sticks. Set aside.
- 3In a bowl, mix together olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, and chili powder. Toss in fries, and coat well with olive oil mixture.
- 4Arrange coated potato slices in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook in batches if needed, for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Shake the Air Fryer basket halfway through cooking to cook evenly.
- 5Season with salt to taste.
- 6Serve with your favorite dipping sauce on the side.