- 1 1/2 lb. (675 g) potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) lemon pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Slice the potatoes into 1/8 inch thick pieces. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat.
- 3Put the slices into the Air Fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- 4Remove the basket and shake to turn the potato slices. Cook further 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Mix the paprika, salt, and lemon pepper. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the potato chips while they’re still hot. Toss to coat.
- 6Serve and enjoy.