- 1 cup (3.5 oz or 100 g) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (0.5 oz or 15 g) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound (450 g) fresh sea scallops
- 1/2 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) milk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 1Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a food processor. Pulse a few times to blend well. Transfer in a shallow bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the scallops and milk. Seaso with salt ad pepper to taste. Mix until scallops are coated well.
- 3Place one scallop into the bowl with bread crumbs, turn to coat all sides. Repeat for remaining scallops.
- 4Preheat your Hot Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 5Place the breaded scallops in the Air Fryer cooking basket, careful not to overcrowd. Spray with oil.
- 6Cook for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve with your choice of dipping sauce and enjoy.