- 16 oz. (450 g) mozzarella cheese, sliced into sticks
- 2 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (150 g) Japanese breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup (3 oz. or 85 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander seed
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) sesame seeds
- olive oil spray
- 1In a small bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, coriander, salt and pepper.
- 2Prepare ingredients by placing beaten eggs, all-purpose flour mixture, breadcrumbs and sesame seeds in separate bowls.
- 3Coat mozzarella sticks first in all-purpose flour mixture, then beaten eggs, breadcrumbs, and sesame seeds.
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 390 F (195 C).
- 5Arrange the coated mozzarella sticks in the Air Fryer cooking basket, careful not to overcrowd.
- 6Cook mozzarella sticks for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve with your choice of dipping sauce and enjoy.