- 1 lb. (450 g) mozzarella balls
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz 30 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) pepper
- olive oil spray
- For the breading:
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup (3.5 oz or 95 g) flour
- 3/4 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Add the mozzarella balls. Toss to coat.
- 2In a shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Place the eggs in a separate bowl.
- 4Take one mozzarella ball and dredge with flour, dip in egg, and then roll in breadcrumb mixture. Repeat for remaining balls.
- 5Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 6Place the prepared mozzarella balls in the cooking basket. Spray with oil. Do not overcrowd the balls to have an equal distribution of heat while it cooks.
- 7Cook in the Air Fryer for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Serve and enjoy.