- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) minced beef
- 1/2 cup (80 g) onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (30 g) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole egg
- 1/2 cup (50 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (250 g) tomato sauce
- cooking oil spray
- 1Place the meat along with the rest of the ingredients into a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Form the mixture into small balls.
- 2Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 3Air fry the meatballs in two batches so that it will cook evenly.
- 4Place the half of the meatballs in the air fryer basket and spray with oil. Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- 5Transfer the air-fried meatballs to a baking dish that can fit inside your air fryer basket. Stir in tomato sauce.
- 6Cook in the air fryer for another 7 minutes.
- 7Serve and enjoy.