- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) kiwifruit
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) ground nutmeg
- 1Thinly slice the kiwifruits and place in a medium bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 4Transfer the sliced kiwi in the air fryer basket and cook for 30 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking time.
- 5After cooking, don’t take out kiwi chips yet. Let it cool inside the Air Fryer for another 15 minutes to enhance crispness. Cool completely before serving.
- 6Serve and enjoy.