- 16 oz. (450 g) cod fillets
- 1 (1.7 oz or 40 g) shallot, finely chopped
- 1 (3 g) clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) prepared mashed potato
- 1/2 cup (1.7 oz or 50 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon (15 g) dried thyme
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1.5 g) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil spray
- 1In a food processor, mix together the cod fillets, shallot, garlic, mashed potato, breadcrumbs, thyme, and egg. Season with salt, onion powder, and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful of fish mixture and form to make bite-sized nuggets.
- 2Place some that can fit in your Air Fryer basket (do not stack). Cook in the Air Fryer for about 15-20 minutes that is set to 400 F (200 C); turn halfway through cooking time to cook evenly.
- 3Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.