- 1 (16 oz. or 450 g) jar dill pickle spears
- 3/4 cup (90 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) sweet paprika
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) buttermilk
- 1 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup (75 g) panko bread crumbs
- cooking oil spray
- 1Drain the pickles and pat dry with paper towel.
- 2In a shallow bowl, mix together the flour, cumin, and paprika.
- 3In a separate bowl, whisk the milk and egg. Then, place the breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- 4Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 5Dredge each pickle in flour mixture, then in egg mixture, and finallym roll in breadcrumbs until all sides are well-coated. Repeat with remaining pickles. Spray breaded pickles with oil spray.
- 6Arrange pickles in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if needed, do not overcrowd. Cook for 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.